What is your internet data rating??????

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
Martgraw

What is your internet data rating??????

Post by Martgraw » 23 Oct 2016, 15:46

Reading from the DC news paper today and wondering what my internet meta-data rating can be used against me based on the sites I visit?! :lol: Can you imagine society with no secrets? :oops: Oh well, for now only in China! :lol:

Maoist bastards in power still at it and of course they are immune from such things themselves as usual. :evil:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... orld_pop_b
In 2016: Terror is a flower offering, War is peace, Lying is truth, Subjugation is freedom

scissortooth

Re: What is your internet data rating??????

Post by scissortooth » 08 Dec 2016, 12:35

The irony is their country with its model of government might be better off in the long, considering how misinformation and emotions run everything in Western democracies.

And I'm saying this as a libertarian. I just don't see how democracy can continue with so many lies, false info and stupid people who take everything as gospel if only it fits their vision of the world. At least the Chinese government can plan things ahead without fixing their gaze on poll results for the whole time. Sure, they are controlling, quite corrupt too, but for some reason their country will soon become the mightiest on the planet and its oppression is "mild" enough not to have people rebel, as long as they feel they have a chance to give themselves a better future by working hard and staying loyal.

As for the rating, in my country I guess I would have it rather nice. No debts, no crimes, no offences. Thought I post a lot on FB about stupid things my government does. As for the sites I visit, I suppose that could have been used against me as leverage if I wanted to run for some public office but in my line of work no one would care.

psylocke

Post by psylocke » 08 Dec 2016, 13:33

Even the Washington Post can't be trusted post-Hillary, given her own neo-Conservative warmongering in recent years. There's definitely a western media agenda to discredit China right now, which is sad. I don't think the average hair fetishist has anything to worry about.

Martgraw

Post by Martgraw » 14 Dec 2016, 11:05

You don't have to be fromChina and have nice hair to know what's going on there. There can be no critics! Shut your mouth honey! God she's stunning too.

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/world/asia/anastasia-lin-miss-world-china-censorship.html?
In 2016: Terror is a flower offering, War is peace, Lying is truth, Subjugation is freedom