It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
Drkyle00

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by Drkyle00 » 21 Oct 2016, 18:43

At least Stafford is fun to watch. Otherwise, like Bills and Browns fans, I am used to disappointments

chas45 wrote:
Drkyle00 wrote:I'm a Lions fan unfortunately.....
Hey your 3-3 with some of your best players out. Could be worse.
Redskins next and two of their best players Reed and Jackson may be out.
Home game. Good luck.

chas45

Post by chas45 » 21 Oct 2016, 20:09

kensrs wrote:
chas45 wrote:
kensrs wrote:
ATL did get screwed for sure. I'm hoping all the one loss teams lose this week so MN has a 2 game advantage for #1 seed.
I like the Vikes vs ATL and NE vs PIT for AFC. Would be cool if it was Buffalo vs MN in the superbowl though, we are both 0-4 so at least one of the teams would finally get a W. Knowing our luck though, the game would end in a tie and something bad happens where we cant finish it so both teams go to 0-4-1 :(
The is no way the Pats are not going to the Superbowl this year. After all that deflategate crap, real or not, the team is looking for payback. What better way to stick it to Goodell?
ya my guess is they make it also... Just be nice to see Bills vs Vikes but almost no chance Buffalo goes into NE and wins a playoff game.
Buffalo always scares me. Ryan has a really good football mind and is a great schemer. I just don't think he was doing a good job motivating his players. He has always had great players to work with. To much rah rah crap.
Can't wait to play them again though. They kicked our butt last time.

zippo

Post by zippo » 22 Oct 2016, 05:56

Hey Chas good to hear from ya. As the resident Bills mouth piece I think he's done one of his better coaching jobs this year. Dareus 0 snaps, Watkins out for half the season already, turned cheapo street FAs like Zach Brown and Lorenzo Alexander into legitimate players. I mean Lorax (Alexander's new nickname in Buffalo) is a ten year special teams veteran and now leads the NFL in sacks. Zach Brown is in the tp 10 in tackles, as a bust in Tenessee.

4-2 after an embarrassing start without our #1 or #2 draft picks either.

He is a circus side show, and full of bluster, but I think we needed that out here. There are only so many card tables to destroy in the tailgate sessions! Just hoping Buffalo is healthy enough (McCoy and Woods now dinged up), and disciplined enough to take care of Miami, in Miami before looking ahead to hosting your boys from Foxboro next week.

I now the Pats will be at near full strength and looking to exact some revenge.

chas45

Post by chas45 » 22 Oct 2016, 10:16

Nothing would make me happier than to see Ryan throw his headset into the stands....lol.

artibus

Post by artibus » 22 Oct 2016, 13:52

Drkyle00 wrote:At least Stafford is fun to watch. Otherwise, like Bills and Browns fans, I am used to disappointments

chas45 wrote:
Drkyle00 wrote:I'm a Lions fan unfortunately.....
Hey your 3-3 with some of your best players out. Could be worse.
Redskins next and two of their best players Reed and Jackson may be out.
Home game. Good luck.
Hey brother and Welcome.
The fun thing about this thread is go back to the very beginning and read how me, zippo, and kensrs were all fretting about how bad our teams projected to be this year. Falcons, Bills, and Vikes.
Charlie's Pats don't count coz they're always there...thats why we hate them :lol: (kidding Charlie)

Who knows? Maybe the Lions can string some wins together...still a lotta season left.
As a Dawg fan, it was great having Stafford here. I remember when we first signed him out of high school..Mel Kiper projected him the number 1 overall pick in the draft, and three years later that proved spot on.

chas45

Post by chas45 » 23 Oct 2016, 11:23

Great quarterback. Good thing he is a big guy. He gets sacked way to much. He is going to get hurt someday then that's it for the Lions. Offensive line has to step up.

artibus

Post by artibus » 04 Feb 2017, 15:19

Charlie, I know you're out there hahah!

First, Congratulations to the Patriots for another trip to the Super Bowl. Can you believe, after all this season, that my Falcons are there too?
HA! Man......looking back at my posts at the beginning of this thread, I have some serious crow to eat, concerning our GM, HC, Vic Beasley, and pretty much everything else about the team!!! I remember wanting to trade Zippo, our Bills fan, Dan Quinn for Rex Ryan.......
Hey brother, let's have a great game Sunday. Been a great ride this year. Here's to you. Cheers!

chas45

Post by chas45 » 10 Feb 2017, 01:44

My condolences Artibus. Tough way to lose. Great team, bad coaching for sure.
See you there next year !