Enquiry - Tester Required

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
y103155

Enquiry - Tester Required

Post by y103155 » 07 Jan 2017, 00:58

Hi good hair people,

I am looking for one person who lives in the USA to be a tester/guinea pig for me before I consider offering it to rest of the community.
Please note I am based in the UK.
I am looking for one person to test a product I wish to sell to this community.
This product is a 500GB external drive with all my private hair makeovers, videos and photos. The drive will be protected.
If someone is willing to help me out I will sell this first copy to them for £120.
I will require payment up front via PayPal, the hard drive will be posted to you, and I will require feedback from whoever
does this for me.

I am not entirely sure how many videos I have with supporting photos but at a guess it's at least 300GB so you can probably
work out from that it's a lot! There are all sorts of makeovers most from quite long to dressed styles, mid length styles, bobs,
short styles and some very short styles. There are no bald or extreme videos. Most styles have been videoed with two cameras
and are good/excellent quality.

If someone is interested in this please send me a message.

If anyone else wishes to give me feedback on this idea I would welcome it. Any further copies I will be selling for £150 if the initial
trial works. The content that will be sent out is not for distribution, it will be sold to you for your personal use.

Thanks.

Hair2U

Re: Enquiry - Tester Required

Post by Hair2U » 07 Jan 2017, 03:51

Very interesting offer...

Did you produce them yourself? If you have so much material to offer, why not sell them individually on a digital shop?

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find people willing to buy bulk, especially if there is no preview of the contents or guarantee to back your claim. It's a lot of trust to ask.
Website for announcements and available models:
https://hair2u.net/

Sellfy site to purchase products:
https://sellfy.com/Hair2U

JimB

Post by JimB » 07 Jan 2017, 05:40

SHOULD BE DELTED AND THE POSTER BANNED AND BLOCKED .....
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

y103155

Post by y103155 » 07 Jan 2017, 10:53

Hair2U wrote:Very interesting offer...

Did you produce them yourself? If you have so much material to offer, why not sell them individually on a digital shop?

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find people willing to buy bulk, especially if there is no preview of the contents or guarantee to back your claim. It's a lot of trust to ask.
Thanks for your response. I haven't filmed these myself but in most cases I directed them in how it should be filmed. In most cases they have been filmed extremely well. I did look into digital shop's as you put it but it costs and would take a lot of time to set up, and from I could tell was impossible to secure.
I thought people might think it was a lot to buy something blind which is why I asked for one person to buy the media at a discounted rate and then could give their honest feedback to me first as to whether technically it works or not and whether the content is worth it. I don;t think there really a question on the second one but obviously at this point it's only my opinion. I would hope the tester would able to give their feedback on the forum to back up my product. I do now have someone who hopefully will be able to help me with the first part.
Thanks.

y103155

Post by y103155 » 07 Jan 2017, 11:10

JimB wrote:SHOULD BE DELTED AND THE POSTER BANNED AND BLOCKED .....
Hi JIm,
I was expecting some negative feedback but that's a bit extreme! Why do you say what you say just as a matter of interest?
This is a legitimate offer to share my media at what I think is a very reasonable price. I really won't ever recoup what I spent
in monetary terms or time getting these done. Anyway the drive costs about £30 and with postage on top for about £100 you will get
an unbelievable amount of good quality media. There are no under age clients and there's nothing extreme in the footage.
Thanks for the feedback though, something is better than nothing! As a note I have been on this forum and LTAH for probably
about ten years I haven't just dropped on here. Have a good day.

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 07 Jan 2017, 23:32

y103155 wrote:Hi good hair people,

I am looking for one person who lives in the USA to be a tester/guinea pig for me before I consider offering it to rest of the community.
Please note I am based in the UK.
I am looking for one person to test a product I wish to sell to this community.
This product is a 500GB external drive with all my private hair makeovers, videos and photos. The drive will be protected.
If someone is willing to help me out I will sell this first copy to them for £120.
I will require payment up front via PayPal, the hard drive will be posted to you, and I will require feedback from whoever
does this for me.

I am not entirely sure how many videos I have with supporting photos but at a guess it's at least 300GB so you can probably
work out from that it's a lot! There are all sorts of makeovers most from quite long to dressed styles, mid length styles, bobs,
short styles and some very short styles. There are no bald or extreme videos. Most styles have been videoed with two cameras
and are good/excellent quality.

If someone is interested in this please send me a message.

If anyone else wishes to give me feedback on this idea I would welcome it. Any further copies I will be selling for £150 if the initial
trial works. The content that will be sent out is not for distribution, it will be sold to you for your personal use.

Thanks.
What videos are on the hard drive? (what producers)
Give us an idea of what is all on the hard drive would help.

Martgraw

Post by Martgraw » 09 Jan 2017, 21:44

How old are these? What are the chances we've seen them before just to pay £120 for something on YouKu and Youtube? You need to throw some bones into this and get some content example. Also are you a hairdresser? Why no one knows who you are?
In 2016: Terror is a flower offering, War is peace, Lying is truth, Subjugation is freedom