Body hair, do we care?

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
Elina

Body hair, do we care?

Post by Elina » 28 Dec 2016, 18:58

Thoughts on women's body hair. Love it? Hate it? Grow it out to shave it off?

hwhai234

Re: Body hair, do we care?

Post by hwhai234 » 28 Dec 2016, 19:05

Love it! Absolutely love it, especially armpit hair. The armpit thing is kind of an ancillary fetish of mine. I do find it arousing to watch it get shaved off, but I vastly prefer it long (and sweaty). Pheromones or something, man.

William

Post by William » 28 Dec 2016, 19:46

I agree, I love it too.
hwhai234 wrote:Love it! Absolutely love it, especially armpit hair. The armpit thing is kind of an ancillary fetish of mine. I do find it arousing to watch it get shaved off, but I vastly prefer it long (and sweaty). Pheromones or something, man.
Speaking of, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xhccwqcd0

johnnyquest

Post by johnnyquest » 28 Dec 2016, 20:22

I prefer no body hair on women but it doesn't have near the interest to me as the hair on the head does.

JimB

Post by JimB » 28 Dec 2016, 20:29

NO WAY ..... I do not like excess body hair on a woman ..... Shaved underarms, shaved legs, shaved pussy, even shaved head and shaved eyebrows (if possible) .... I like, and always have liked, women with short hair, the shorter the better .... But, I do not ask a woman to shave her head, nor eyebrows, rather I hint about it and let them make the decision their self ..... And, I do not toss them back in the water if the choose not do so .....
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

JimB

Post by JimB » 28 Dec 2016, 21:27

JimB wrote:NO WAY ..... I do not like excess body hair on a woman ..... Shaved underarms, shaved legs, shaved pussy, even shaved head and shaved eyebrows (if possible) .... I like, and always have liked, women with short hair, the shorter the better .... But, I do not ask a woman to shave her head, nor eyebrows, rather I hint about it and let them make the decision their self ..... And, I do not toss them back in the water if the choose not do so .....
My Wonder Woman ..... Found in the ADULT Section .....

http://pron.tv/l/Wonder-Woman-stripped- ... d/aetbyhfh
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

Fermat_returns
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by Fermat_returns » 28 Dec 2016, 23:01

As Jim B says, I hate "EXCESS" body hair on a woman. But, of course, this is purely subjective. I suspect his idea of excess and mine would vary considerably. I really don't like hairy legs - a huge turn off... also hairy face / stomach / Chest / etc. YUK!
I really hate these 'Natural and hairy' websites where the women are totally abnormally hirsuite, like chimpanzees or something.... ^_^

I love body hair were it is supposed to be, though. Armpit hair I Iike, pubic hair... both good.

I like hairless, too. One of my big likes is to have my partner grow her body hair in winter and then let me shave her for the summer. It is one of my likes... but it never seems to work out that way :(

psylocke

Post by psylocke » 28 Dec 2016, 23:38

All off.

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 29 Dec 2016, 00:32

I don't favor it, but it's not an issue until it passes the moderate stage... What that point is, exactly, is hard to define. I can only say it's around when I stop thinking, "Okay, I can deal with that," and start thinking, "Jesus, tame that, would you?"

Elina

Post by Elina » 29 Dec 2016, 02:28

klaatu48 wrote:I don't favor it, but it's not an issue until it passes the moderate stage... What that point is, exactly, is hard to define. I can only say it's around when I stop thinking, "Okay, I can deal with that," and start thinking, "Jesus, tame that, would you?"
Haha, I'm right with you! :D

Elina

Post by Elina » 29 Dec 2016, 02:38

I would never bash anyone for their choices when it comes to their own bodies or preferences. I persoanlly like to keep pretty hair-free On the other hand it can feel amazing to grow out the full 70s bush for like a month or two then open a bottle of wine and shave it all off! Haha!! :D :D :D

Ms. Herten

Post by Ms. Herten » 29 Dec 2016, 08:35

I enjoy the process much more than the results, but that's kind of generally true with me. If there is a decent amount of hair the shaving of it is a bit of a turn on, though not as much as head hair cutting.

I think down below looks weird without a bush. While I like the look of smooth underarms and legs all too often it's actually red bumps and ingrown hairs instead of smooth with shaving. I use a "hair off mitten" even though it has no erotic effect on my legs because it prevents ingrown hairs.
Fermat_returns wrote:One of my big likes is to have my partner grow her body hair in winter and then let me shave her for the summer. It is one of my likes... but it never seems to work out that way :(
I'm surprised that never works out for you, lots of women do just let it grow in winter then get around to removing it when tank top and swimsuit season come around. Funny that you brought it up, since it is pretty close to one of the subplots in the sequel I wrote to Fresh Start. It's waiting to be edited.

Fermat_returns
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by Fermat_returns » 29 Dec 2016, 13:18

Ms. Herten wrote:
Fermat_returns wrote:One of my big likes is to have my partner grow her body hair in winter and then let me shave her for the summer. It is one of my likes... but it never seems to work out that way :(
I'm surprised that never works out for you, lots of women do just let it grow in winter then get around to removing it when tank top and swimsuit season come around. Funny that you brought it up, since it is pretty close to one of the subplots in the sequel I wrote to Fresh Start. It's waiting to be edited.
My partner strongly equates body hair, especially underarm hair with "dirty".
I don't get this at all. I don't shave my body hair, most men (especially of my age) don't. Does she think we are therefore dirty? No, apparently not. Well, that makes no sense, then. She will tolerate growing some bush, but barely tolerate underarm hair - only up to the point that another woman might find out. Apparently, no woman in a changing room ever has body hair these days. Maybe a tightly trimmed pubic landing strip or reduced, buzzed, triangle, but frequently none. NEVER, EVER underarm hair. NEVER!!! So I have been told. I have to take my partners word for this as you will appreciate that I don't have much experience of hanging around women's changing rooms to inspect their body hair arrangements.

A month or so back my partner was invited to a hen-party with an overnight stay in a hotel, with a spa and gym and swimming pool... So she grabs my razor and hacks at herself in the shower. I don't think, in the end, any of them used these facilities (too hung over) - but of course, they might have done. Before that it was a medical check up. In a few months she is due a smear test. Whenever there is a danger that she might been seen naked with unfashionable body hair (oh the shame if it!) out comes the razor.

So, whilst she is ok with the idea of the winter grow out, it never seems to really work. :roll:

What is double annoying is that I am quite good at shaving. Being a guy, I shave my face most days and I always wet shave. I have a vested interest in making a good job of it - since people tend to notice any mistakes :shock:
I am more than happy to lend this skill in the pursuit of assisting my other half to remove her body hair if she insists. I like doing it, too :twisted: But no, OH prefers to grab a rusty, used blade (usually one of my used ones) and scrape away at herself in the shower, with all the negative consequences you describe - razor rash, infected follicles, ingrowing hairs, blood, missed bits :roll:
I despair...

Elina

Post by Elina » 29 Dec 2016, 17:30

That is true (where I live anyway) you wouldn't want to be a woman and hairy in a public changing room or hot tub with your girl squad. IMO it's totally fashion, I have a friend who grew up in Europe and she rocks the most impressive bush (she's a beautiful natural blonde) and genuinely doesn't care. I don't know if it's because she's tall and looks like a model, it could also be because of her accent but she absolutely gets away with it in a way I never feel like I could. If guys can grow crazy hipster beards and make it sexy, maybe the bush will make a comeback. (:

Side note: (and I have no real reasoning for this.) I feel like I can get away with more body hair if my head hair is long. If I ever do go Emma Watson, I would definitely be fully bald below the shoulders. It would feel weird to have longer hair down there than I would have on the back and sides of my head! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy crap! Gave myself a shiver just thinking about that!! :?

psylocke

Post by psylocke » 29 Dec 2016, 17:58

Very forward of you.
Last edited by psylocke on 30 Dec 2016, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

Elina

Post by Elina » 30 Dec 2016, 08:36

Yikes! TMI I guess. :?

William

Post by William » 30 Dec 2016, 08:41

Nothing erotic is allowed on Hvids. Move along, folks.

Elina

Post by Elina » 30 Dec 2016, 08:52

William wrote:Nothing erotic is allowed on Hvids. Move along, folks.
It wasn't intended to be erotic at all, literally just an opinion about body hair. The comment I made about making myself shiver was more like the very idea of cutting my hair short gives me a nervous reaction.

The whole idea that this thread is now in danger of being shamed is genuinely interesting in itself. Women's body hair is considered a taboo topic in most circles, that's why I am intersted in hearing peoples take on it.

William

Post by William » 30 Dec 2016, 09:01

I guess my sarcasm is a little too dry XD

That wasn't the intended reaction.

The point was, I'm sure he was just being playful with that comment. You're not in danger of being shamed by anyone other than yourself.

psylocke

Post by psylocke » 30 Dec 2016, 09:11

Yes, sorry. I was being facetious.

I should have left a :wink: