HWAS Videos?

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
Post Reply
d.sunny
Posts: 25
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

HWAS Videos?

Post by d.sunny » 03 Nov 2016, 03:33

Are they gone forever? And is there anywhere I can get their videos?

d.sunny
Posts: 25
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by d.sunny » 25 Jan 2017, 05:46

Bump

dmmxf2004
Posts: 20
Joined: 17 Feb 2016, 00:43

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by dmmxf2004 » 27 Jan 2017, 16:22

The only video I could find from HWAS is this one:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t-fQiGBqsls

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 29 Jan 2017, 06:21

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn8ZS ... CMg/videos

There's some here. Just look for the legwarmers

User avatar
perlarys
Posts: 38
Joined: 28 May 2010, 10:20

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by perlarys » 29 Jan 2017, 17:57

dmmxf2004 wrote:
27 Jan 2017, 16:22
The only video I could find from HWAS is this one:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t-fQiGBqsls
Oh wow i cant believe she cut it!!

slim306
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 04:01
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by slim306 » 29 Jan 2017, 19:57

She didn't cut it. It was tucked into her shirt.

d.sunny
Posts: 25
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by d.sunny » 30 Jan 2017, 02:05

artibus wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 06:21
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn8ZS ... CMg/videos

There's some here. Just look for the legwarmers
I know about those channels but most of them are just long hair vids. Are there any cutting ones? (I already know about the channels hair n smoke and hairdom) my second question is that what happened to that producer? Will they ever put the vids back on their site? It currently says under construction. And if they are gone forever can someone put the vids they have on YouTube like the channel shave all women did? I've seen the photos of some of the cuts on Pinterest but I would really like to see the videos

Martgraw
Posts: 581
Joined: 08 Feb 2016, 06:22
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by Martgraw » 30 Jan 2017, 06:26

Is Don still around?
In 2016: Terror is a flower offering, War is peace, Lying is truth, Subjugation is freedom

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 30 Jan 2017, 22:09

d.sunny wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 02:05
artibus wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 06:21
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn8ZS ... CMg/videos

There's some here. Just look for the legwarmers
I know about those channels but most of them are just long hair vids. Are there any cutting ones? (I already know about the channels hair n smoke and hairdom) my second question is that what happened to that producer? Will they ever put the vids back on their site? It currently says under construction. And if they are gone forever can someone put the vids they have on YouTube like the channel shave all women did? I've seen the photos of some of the cuts on Pinterest but I would really like to see the videos
You saw this one at HairDom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzhh56BMTNg&t=3378s

d.sunny
Posts: 25
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by d.sunny » 01 Feb 2017, 00:27

artibus wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 22:09
d.sunny wrote:
30 Jan 2017, 02:05
artibus wrote:
29 Jan 2017, 06:21
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn8ZS ... CMg/videos
Yes but that is one vid of many
There's some here. Just look for the legwarmers
I know about those channels but most of them are just long hair vids. Are there any cutting ones? (I already know about the channels hair n smoke and hairdom) my second question is that what happened to that producer? Will they ever put the vids back on their site? It currently says under construction. And if they are gone forever can someone put the vids they have on YouTube like the channel shave all women did? I've seen the photos of some of the cuts on Pinterest but I would really like to see the videos
You saw this one at HairDom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzhh56BMTNg&t=3378s

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 01 Feb 2017, 01:19

d.sunny wrote:
03 Nov 2016, 03:33
Are they gone forever? And is there anywhere I can get their videos?
Looking at this post you made at first, I didn't realize that you had already seen all of the ones at the sites I mentioned.
Anyway.......your welcome . :?

half_ponytail_male
Posts: 108
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 22:52
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by half_ponytail_male » 03 Feb 2017, 22:00

dmmxf2004 wrote:
27 Jan 2017, 16:22
The only video I could find from HWAS is this one:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t-fQiGBqsls
wow again! that cut is amazing

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 04 Feb 2017, 01:40

half_ponytail_male wrote:
03 Feb 2017, 22:00
dmmxf2004 wrote:
27 Jan 2017, 16:22
The only video I could find from HWAS is this one:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t-fQiGBqsls
wow again! that cut is amazing
It is a fake cut. They tucked her hair in her shirt and pretended it was cut. Don caught a lot of hell from people (rightfully so) who paid for that video, thinking it was a real haircut. His response to those he ripped off was "it says 'PLAY' in the title". HWAS had some gorgeous models, to be sure, but Don pissed off a lot of people back in the day with his "questionable" marketing. That is why you see some of us, who were familiar with him, not having any problem describing his videos with the word "midget" and also making a bit of fun of his other fetish for legwarmers and cowl neck sweaters. He was not near as big an asshole as that fucker that took down LTAH, but he had his share of customers who were pissed. He also had a propensity for blocking the camera with his body while he was cutting the hair. Otas would have just loved that!

Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 87
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by Jackie Treehorn » 04 Feb 2017, 16:16

Say what you will about the Don-Man but he had balls of brass. Don, I salute you wherever you are.

vsh
Posts: 95
Joined: 01 Oct 2005, 12:42
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by vsh » 04 Feb 2017, 17:09

d.sunny wrote:
03 Nov 2016, 03:33
Are they gone forever? And is there anywhere I can get their videos?
which videos are you searching for exactly?

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 04 Feb 2017, 18:07

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 16:16
Say what you will about the Don-Man but he had balls of brass. Don, I salute you wherever you are.
If this is the same Jackie from ltah, I'd swear I read a comment about legwarmers and cowl neck sweaters at least once there from you. If not, my bad. Sorry, and I know how much you hate Bama too. War Eagle

d.sunny
Posts: 25
Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 02:17

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by d.sunny » 05 Feb 2017, 02:33

vsh wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 17:09
d.sunny wrote:
03 Nov 2016, 03:33
Are they gone forever? And is there anywhere I can get their videos?
which videos are you searching for exactly?
Any of them available. No one has answered my question. Are they gone forever (all of them) can someone who has them put them online like the channel shave all women did

Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 87
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by Jackie Treehorn » 05 Feb 2017, 09:56

artibus wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 18:07
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 16:16
Say what you will about the Don-Man but he had balls of brass. Don, I salute you wherever you are.
If this is the same Jackie from ltah, I'd swear I read a comment about legwarmers and cowl neck sweaters at least once there from you. If not, my bad. Sorry, and I know how much you hate Bama too. War Eagle

Kirby is recruiting well. wonder if he can coach 'em . ;)

artibus
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HWAS Videos?

Post by artibus » 05 Feb 2017, 16:25

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 09:56
artibus wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 18:07
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
04 Feb 2017, 16:16
Say what you will about the Don-Man but he had balls of brass. Don, I salute you wherever you are.
If this is the same Jackie from ltah, I'd swear I read a comment about legwarmers and cowl neck sweaters at least once there from you. If not, my bad. Sorry, and I know how much you hate Bama too. War Eagle

Kirby is recruiting well. wonder if he can coach 'em . ;)
I wonder that too. He learned from the very best.😉

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hlover_17, Na6867 and 38 guests