kneelength haired girl's considering shaving her head - Volkosh

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
ericxinny

kneelength haired girl's considering shaving her head - Volkosh

Post by ericxinny » 01 Dec 2017, 17:42

she's making a vote
you guys know which to vote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 2093259934

hwhai234

Re: kneelength haired girl's considering shaving her head

Post by hwhai234 » 01 Dec 2017, 22:23

We’re in the lead! Let’s go for a blowout win! Also, she did an Instagram poll first, and the result was “no” by a narrow-ish (2-4%) margin. She said that because it was close, she was going to do another one on Facebook...

...she’s looking for an excuse, I think. And she’s been getting all kinds of shitty comments from guys telling her she’ll ruin herself if she shaves it.

mp4393

Post by mp4393 » 03 Dec 2017, 18:19

Can someone post a non-mobile facebook link? Link above gives me a content-not-found link.

houseofhair76

Post by houseofhair76 » 03 Dec 2017, 18:47

I think this is clickbait. She is a professional model and I doubt she would put her career on the line. However i did vote :)

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 03 Dec 2017, 19:04

This is the link which works for PC.

https://www.facebook.com/volkosh/posts/1688733681201429

I had a quick scroll through the comments. It's a war zone there with thousands of comments. There are the normal non-fetish people who either comment how brave she is, and those that tell her not to.

Then there's the obviously fetish people - two camps - fighting it out. On one side, there's the haircut fetishists who want to see her shaved, while on the other side are the long hair lovers who beg her not to do it.

It looks like more or less half half from the comments.

I think she's addicted to being famous on social media. I know this for a fact, because she has contacted me before on my Facebook account dedicated for browsing and posting hair fetish material. She knows it is an anonymous hair fetish account, not a real personal account. And she asked me to share her photos there and link to her page, because she knows I have lots of followers.

My money is on that she will not do it, and this is a social media stunt to gain followers. I would be wary of donating any amount of money to her fundraising.

On a related note, the long hair lovers are urging her to model for producers like Real Rapunzels and Hair2U, producers who make long hair videos. Some even suggest she create her own site to sell her own long hair show videos. I haven't seen any comments from the other camp to get her to model for one of the haircut video producers though. Though, maybe other producers are privately reaching out to her for this golden opportunity.

My opinion on the matter is to take this with a grain of salt. It may all turn out to just be one massive publicity stunt to gain more followers, and in the end she will not actually do it.

Or if she wants to go ahead with it, I do suggest that haircut video producers reach out to her to get her in their studios. Make a high quality video to sell to us. If she does it on her own, it's most likely going to be a crap mobile phone footage and wasted opportunity.
It's not "just" a bang cut! I'm a sucker for bang chops!

TB303

Post by TB303 » 03 Dec 2017, 20:23

Her dad has cancer, and she wants to raise money. Look at her IG. Either her dad is in on the 'ruse' or he is in the hospital in those pics, and they made quite a backstory.

"I’m trying to raise money for my Dad, who desperately needs a follow-up cancer treatment. Your support would mean so much to me 👇 or Venmo @Volkosh 🙏 www.gofundme.com/volkosh"

https://www.instagram.com/volkosh/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZt5pb-gqte/?taken-by=volkosh

Video shot at Mt. Sinai Hospital in the USA. That is not cheap. He has brain cancer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbATxeGgp9d/?taken-by=volkosh

I guess it's just better to automatically think the worst of people. There seem to be some very jaded people on this board.

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 03 Dec 2017, 21:00

bangs-cutter wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 19:04

I had a quick scroll through the comments. It's a war zone there with thousands of comments. There are the normal non-fetish people who either comment how brave she is, and those that tell her not to.

Then there's the obviously fetish people - two camps - fighting it out. On one side, there's the haircut fetishists who want to see her shaved, while on the other side are the long hair lovers who beg her not to do it.

I think she's addicted to being famous on social media. I know this for a fact, because she has contacted me before on my Facebook account dedicated for browsing and posting hair fetish material. She knows it is an anonymous hair fetish account, not a real personal account. And she asked me to share her photos there and link to her page, because she knows I have lots of followers.

My money is on that she will not do it, and this is a social media stunt to gain followers. I would be wary of donating any amount of money to her fundraising.

On a related note, the long hair lovers are urging her to model for producers like Real Rapunzels and Hair2U, producers who make long hair videos. Some even suggest she create her own site to sell her own long hair show videos. I haven't seen any comments from the other camp to get her to model for one of the haircut video producers though. Though, maybe other producers are privately reaching out to her for this golden opportunity.

My opinion on the matter is to take this with a grain of salt. It may all turn out to just be one massive publicity stunt to gain more followers, and in the end she will not actually do it.

Or if she wants to go ahead with it, I do suggest that haircut video producers reach out to her to get her in their studios. Make a high quality video to sell to us. If she does it on her own, it's most likely going to be a crap mobile phone footage and wasted opportunity.
I reached out to her, I don't think she is going to shave it though. I think she is doing it for the right reasons but she said she would need the 90k to do it, which is obviously not even feasible. Shit 9k isn't even feasible, lol. Maybe she should do a donation poll, people who want to shave her head vs those who want to keep it long and whichever side donates most money wins. Problem with that is, long hair would for sure win since most of her followers are long hair fans.

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 03 Dec 2017, 21:22

kensrs wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 21:00
bangs-cutter wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 19:04

I reached out to her, I don't think she is going to shave it though. I think she is doing it for the right reasons but she said she would need the 90k to do it, which is obviously not even feasible. Shit 9k isn't even feasible, lol. Maybe she should do a donation poll, people who want to shave her head vs those who want to keep it long and whichever side donates most money wins. Problem with that is, long hair would for sure win since most of her followers are long hair fans.
She did a poll on Facebook. So far about 400 people have voted, and the Yes camp is winning.

But it's probably far from over. This seems to be a case of long hair vs head shave fetishists battling it out.

gigin

Re: kneelength haired girl's considering shaving her head - Volkosh

Post by gigin » 05 Dec 2017, 21:32

She now says on her instagram page that she's decided to keep her hair. Big surprise (rolls eyes). But all the anticipation was like REALLY good foreplay. Nice to rev the engine every now and then without putting the automobile in gear.

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 05 Dec 2017, 22:32

gigin wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 21:32
She now says on her instagram page that she's decided to keep her hair. Big surprise (rolls eyes). But all the anticipation was like REALLY good foreplay. Nice to rev the engine every now and then without putting the automobile in gear.
Of course, she makes good money being a long haired model, it would not make sense for her to shave it.

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 06 Dec 2017, 00:12

As expected. I knew she wouldn't actually go through with it, and opt to keep her hair. She now gained so much more followers, thanks to the publicity it generated within the hair community.

Anyway, this is her when she had short hair when she was younger.

Now:

Not sure how old she is though. She looks like she's in her mid to late 20s. The old photo looks like mid to late teens? So, about 10 years of growth from that to knee length? Is that realistic?

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 06 Dec 2017, 00:48

^ ya about that long

gigin

Post by gigin » 06 Dec 2017, 00:56

kensrs wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 22:32
gigin wrote:
Of course, she makes good money being a long haired model, it would not make sense for her to shave it.
Right. There are models with long hair, and there are long hair models. Inga appears to be both. If she were to cut her hair, half her modeling opportunities would dissapear (long hair model), and if she were to SHAVE her head, the other modeling opportunities would decrease as well. Now certainly not ALL non-hair modeling opportunities would go away, but some would, because a bald head could be construed to be distracting to the clothes/makeup being modeled.

Oh well. In my fantasy, she has gotten the shave many times in the past few days (I have a VERY vivid imagination!).

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 06 Dec 2017, 04:59

gigin wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 00:56
kensrs wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 22:32
gigin wrote:
Right. There are models with long hair, and there are long hair models. Inga appears to be both. If she were to cut her hair, half her modeling opportunities would dissapear (long hair model), and if she were to SHAVE her head, the other modeling opportunities would decrease as well. Now certainly not ALL non-hair modeling opportunities would go away, but some would, because a bald head could be construed to be distracting to the clothes/makeup being modeled.

Oh well. In my fantasy, she has gotten the shave many times in the past few days (I have a VERY vivid imagination!).
If you look at her pics she seems to be making pretty good money being a model based on her home she lives in, where she eats, traveling, etc... no chance in hell that girl is shaving her head to donate her hair. That is like you being an auto mechanic and cutting off your arms (to a certain degree, I understand arms don't grow back). Maybe when she gets older and her modeling career slows down, she will do it as a way to raise money for cancer research but that is about it. IF she was smart, she would have done a shave it and keep it donation page. Whichever won, she did. She has way more fans who like long hair so she would end up raising money and not cutting her hair. Maybe someone should suggest that to her and we will have a sliver of hope, lol.

Chewie212

Post by Chewie212 » 06 Dec 2017, 06:15

I lost my mom to the same cancers, so I feel for her.

kensrs
Moderator group member
Moderator group member

Post by kensrs » 06 Dec 2017, 08:36

Chewie212 wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 06:15
Sorry to hear :(

ericxinny

Post by ericxinny » 06 Dec 2017, 10:00

[quote=bangs-cutter post_id=84217 time=1512515567 user_id=10977]
As expected. I knew she wouldn't actually go through with it, and opt to keep her hair. She now gained so much more followers, thanks to the publicity it generated within the hair community.

Anyway, this is her when she had short hair when she was younger.

[img]https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5A8D642B[/img]

Now:

[img]https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5AD7711D[/img]

Not sure how old she is though. She looks like she's in her mid to late 20s. The old photo looks like mid to late teens? So, about 10 years of growth from that to knee length? Is that realistic?
[/quote]

I saw somewhere that she said she’s 29 and she have ever shaved her head 14 years ago

BTW, I’m too naive, sorry guys.....

Chewie212

Post by Chewie212 » 07 Dec 2017, 05:58

kensrs wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 08:36
Chewie212 wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 06:15
Sorry to hear :(
Thanks. It's been an awful couple of years, and was an awful several when she was sick.

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 07 Dec 2017, 08:30

I know it doesn't matter anyway since she already made up her made, but for those curious about the poll results:
Screenshot 2017-12-07 08.11.50.png
Interesting that someone suggested her to model for specific long hair producers:
Screenshot 2017-12-07 08.13.42.png
Personally, I am relieved by her decision on a logical and fetish level.

Logic:

It makes zero sense to shave off the very thing that makes her unique and which she can use to generate money long term. Even though a bald look is unique, it is far far more unique and difficult to attain to have super long hair. Anyone can have a bald look. It doesn't require any effort. But having super long hair is a life and daily investment. It is her most unique asset that makes her stand out from the vast majority of other models.

Furthermore, the end goal is to raise money to cover her father's medical bills. (This by the way, is why the US' health care system is broken. If this had been in a country with much better health care system like many European countries, or even just the northern neighbour Canada, it would have been easier financially wise.) She mentioned she wanted to donate her hair to a cause. Now it makes no logical sense at all. If she wanted to raise money, she should have mentioned selling her hair instead. I'm sure if she auctioned it, she would be able to fetch a far higher price from a rich hair fetishist buyer to buy as a trophy, than from an organisation that makes wigs.

Fetish:

I love both long hair and haircutting. I personally hate SDTMs. If the hair was cut, I rather see it done in stages, so that the opportunity is not wasted. She could sport several different styles. But anyway, for her she is a super long hair model which has more allure than if she were to lose it. If it was an average woman with average hair wanting to shave, I would have just supported her to go for it. But, Inga is a jewel as a super long hair model, and that beauty should be retained.

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 07 Dec 2017, 23:50

I'm beginning to wonder how it is that she needs to raise money on one hand, while still living a lavish lifestyle. Her social media is full of her travel adventures, and her living the high-end life. She's an elite socialite and a minor celebrity. If she cut back on her lavish spending, she wouldn't need to raise that much money, or at all.